The primary requirement for determining how to combat the risk of waterborne bacterial infection is the risk assessment survey. This requires a site visit and the gathering of the appropriate information to build up a full picture of the risks presented by the building’s water system. Our reports have a number of important features which assist building managers to put the correct measures in place:
- Full site description accompanied by plant data.
- An executive summary of the risks and a risk score.
- Prioritised recommendations presented in a few easy to understand pages at the conclusion of the report.
- Recommendations broken down into Mechanical works, Monitoring programme and the requirements of the log book.
- Photographic records of the main risk areas identified.